Wednesday 13 May 2015

Prom,Wedding guest or for any special occasion, Rose gold Spring Make up look


A few weeks ago My husband and I kicked off our favourite time of year in the salon 'wedding season'. Its so exciting when discussing with brides to be colours, hair, jewellery and make up looks. It got me thinking of putting together this make up look, as when Spring/Summer comes along I always reach for my favourite eyeshadow palette, Urban Decay Naked Palette 3. This palette has beautiful rose gold tones which are perfect for this time of year. Although I find the shadows do have alot of fallout, the shadows are very pigmented, so I can forgive it!.  Just make sure you apply your eye make up first, then your base, so any fall down can be cleaned up easily without ruining all your hard work. The look I went for is fresh, radiant face, with rose gold eyes and smudgy peach glossy lips. This look would suit any age group and all skin tones. You could wear this to your Prom, as a Wedding guest, or any special occasion, it really is a versatile look. All the photos were taken using natural light which always gives you a better version on what it will look like in real life.




The base
Powder-Anastasia Beverley Hills Banana powder (under the eyes) then MAC mineralize skin finish in light.

Eyes

Urban Decay Naked palette 3 used limit in the upper crease, Nooner in the crease, Trick sprayed with MAC Fix+ packed over the mobile lid with a little Dust on top. Then Blackheart pressed into the lashline.
Eyelashes-are from Eldora H106 which I trimmed (the ones I used were H101, but I think these are discontinued, so have given link to H106 which are very similar)

Lips

MAC Lipglass- Pink Lemonade




So there you have it, my pretty Rose gold eye make up look. Have you got the Urban Decay Naked Palette 3 ? If so, what looks have you tried from the palette? I would love to hear from you.


Love Nay x


Disclaimer- I have not been paid by any products mentioned above, I just like to share.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog xx