Sunday 20 September 2015

Jo Malone New Fragance Mimosa & Cardamom

I was recently invited to Jo Malone, to try out their new fragrance which was launched for Autumn. It is the perfect Autumnal tone, although I will talk abit about the fragrance, I wanted to talk more about the experience that the lovely people at Jo Malone give. I took my mother with me for a little treat, and for a well earned shopping expedition. When we arrived we were greeted by a friendly,bubbly lady, but to be fair, if I was breathing in the exotic fragrances daily, I would certainly be happy bunny!.


We were offered a refreshing lemon,lime and mint ice water, and then the lady took us through their new range. Mimosa and Cardamon comes in a body wash which the lady washed our arms with and then with a hot flannel wiped away the suds. The smell of the fragrance hits you with the warmth like a fake fur throw blanket, which is perfect note as the season changes.
She then massaged in the fragrances body lotion, which was very relaxing, and we discussed the ingredients of the new fragrance. Mists of honeyed, golden mimosa float above the spiciness of freshly crushed cardamom, creamy tonka and smooth sandalwood woven under powdery heliotrope and Damask rose picked at dawn. After receiving this amazing speech I was thoroughly excited about trying the next stage of the experience, but although the lady did her best to sell the product to me, I could not help but feel that this fragrance just didn't do it for me. I think Jo Malone outdid themselves last year with their Wood Sage and Sea Salt Cologne, which I literally bath myself in daily, I simply cant get enough.
It was such a relaxing experience and I would recommend it to anyone to give this service ago, why not swing by and have a smell of the new Mimosa and Cardamon, you never know it might be your next fragrance!.



We had a fabulous time at Jo Malone, why not go on in and give it try.
Have you tried their new fragrance? What did you think of it? I would love to hear from you.

Love Nay x

P.S Guys, I have a very exciting announcement in the next couple of weeks, so keep your eyes peeled!!


Disclaimer- I have not been paid by any of the products mentioned above, I just like to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog xx